Global Dry Shampoo Market Expected To Grow At 5% CAGR Through 2027 – The Manomet Current
Although dry shampoo experiences significant unpenetrated white space, it has become very popular among the adult population over the past decade, due to its unique selling point of largely waterless cleansing. Fact.MR, in its detailed market report, notes that leading companies are using environmentally friendly raw materials to make dry shampoos and are targeting customers in the mid-price segment.
For detailed information on improving your product’s footprint, request a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4300
In competition with established products in the hair care industry, dry shampoo is widely preferred by consumers in urban clusters under water stress. Based on these factors, Fact.MR predicts that the dry shampoo market will display above 5% CAGR during the forecast period (2019-2027).
Key takeaways from the dry shampoo market
- Dry shampoo made from natural and organic ingredients is expected to gain popularity among consumers, due to the toxicity concerns associated with synthetic conditioners.
For critical insights into this market, request a methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4300
- According to Fact.MR, the demand for dry shampoos is high among women between the ages of 20 and 30. Over 60% of women in this age range opt for versatile products that make styling hair quick and easy
- European countries are the largest consumers of dry shampoo and are furthermore expected to maintain a high growth rate during the first half of the forecast period.
- Anti-dandruff products significantly contribute to hair care products in the dry shampoo market
- The Middle East and Africa is expected to be a lucrative market for the dry shampoo market, as its consumption has increased over the past half decade, due in part to the scarcity of water in these regions.
- Manufacturers are expected to seize greater opportunities and increase their market share by conducting awareness campaigns, as many consumers are unaware of this product and its associated benefits.
- Fact.MR notes that the high flammability and the large volume of counterfeit products have been some of the major hurdles in the dry shampoo market as they have eroded consumer confidence.
Global Dry Shampoo Market: Segmentation
The global dry shampoo market segmentation table has been provided below on the basis of form, function, demographics, distribution channel and region.
For full information on this market adoption, ask an analyst here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=4300
Why choose Fact.MR?
- 24/7 service offer
- Digital business strategy solutions
- Accurate analysis of the increase in the supply chain
- Syndicated and personalized reports for clients
- Up-to-date information on industry trends
Read more trend reports and the like from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2018/11/29/1658915/0/en/Global-Office-Furniture-Market-to-Find-Office-Chairs-becoming-Top-selling- Product-says-Fact-MR.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find information, we believe our USP is the trust clients have in our expertise. Covering a wide spectrum – from Automotive and Industry 4.0 to Healthcare and Retail, our coverage is extensive, but we make sure that even the most specialized categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in the United States and in Dublin, Ireland. Headquarters based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Contact us with your goals, and we will be a competent research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, Maryland 20852
Phone. : +1 (628) 251-1583