The global alopecia (hair loss) treatment market is expected to project a CAGR of 4.56% during the forecast period, 2021-2028
Stress, changing lifestyles, high consumption of tobacco and alcohol, unhealthy eating habits, and increasing autoimmune diseases are driving the growth of the market. MARKET OVERVIEW Alopecia is an autoimmune disease causing total or partial loss of hair on the scalp in patches or in whole.
New York, July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “GLOBAL ALOPECIA (HAIR LOSS) TREATMENT MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p05746423/?utm_source=GNW
Common types include alopecia totalis, alopecia areata, and androgenic alopecia.
Unhealthy eating habits are rated as one of the main drivers of growth. Hair follicles are metabolically active in the body.
Hair growth is affected by calorie and protein malnutrition and micronutrient deficiency. It is also linked to the presence of certain nutrients in the body.
A concentrated presence of these nutrients can have a significant impact on health, which can lead to baldness and hair loss.
Eating the right foods can improve nutrition by minimizing hair loss or thinning. In addition, the deficiency of iron, protein and vitamin B can cause hair loss.
Additionally, vegetarians and vegans are at a higher risk of iron deficiency because their dietary iron requirement is eight times higher than meat consumers. In addition, non-heme iron found in plants has a lower bioavailability than heme iron found in fish and meat.
Overall, eating a diet balanced with silica, zinc, sulfur, and vitamin C can promote healthy hair growth. At the same time, the growth of the global market is constrained by high costs and the risk of infections and side effects.
The growth assessment of the global alopecia (hair loss) treatment market includes the analysis of Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, and the rest of the world. North America is the main region in terms of income.
Several pharmaceutical companies in the United States and Canada are working on medical solutions for the effective treatment of alopecia.
Competitive rivalry is high, with leading players engaged in the development of new drugs through clinical trials and research. Lexington International, Johnson and Johnson, Concert Pharmaceuticals, Dr.
Among the major players in the market are Reddy’s Laboratories, Daiichi Sankyo, etc.
Our reporting offerings include:
• Explore the main conclusions of the global market
• Strategic distribution of market dynamics (drivers, constraints, opportunities, challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, as well as 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments and regions
• Market segmentation allows for in-depth assessment of key segments with their market estimates
• Geographic analysis: assessments of the regions and segments of the countries mentioned with their market share
• Key analyzes: analysis of Porter’s five forces, supplier landscape, opportunity matrix, key purchasing criteria, etc.
• The competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: detailed company overview, products / services offered, SCOT analysis and recent strategic developments
1. ACLARIS THERAPEUTICS
3. CIPLA SA
4. CONCERT PHARMACEUTICS
5. DAIICHI SANKYO
6. DR. REDDY LABORATORIES
7. JOHNSON AND JOHNSON
8. LEXINGTON INTERNATIONAL
9. MERK & CO INC
10. SHISEIDO COMPANY LIMITED
11. SUN PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LTD
12. TAISHO PHARMACEUTICALS CO LTD THE HIMALAYAN MEDICINES COMPANY
13. TEVA PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LTD
14. THE HIMALAYAN DRUG COMPANY
15. HAIR TRANSITION PVT LTD
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05746423/?utm_source=GNW
About Report link
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001