Tungstic Acid Market Expected to Experience Stable Expansion in 2031 – KSU
Tungstic acid is an essential element for the manufacture of zinc pyrithione. This acid is used as a catalyst in step 1 of the manufacture of zinc pyrithione. Zinc pyrithione is an essential intermediate used in the manufacture of anti-dandruff shampoos. According to Fact.MR insights, over the past half decade the zinc pyrithione market has grown at a CAGR of over 3% and is expected to grow at a higher CAGR over the next several years. This should have a domino effect on the growth of the global tungstic acid market, which is expected to approach a valuation of US $ 50 million by the end of 2031.
Despite the disruptions observed over the Q2 and Q3 period of FY2020, the market is on the road to recovery and should reach its normal growth phase in Q2 of FY2021. Strong growth in tungstic acid demand for zinc pyrithione is expected to be seen by the end of Q2 of FY2022.
Global Tungstic Acid Market: Segmentation
For a clearer understanding of the tungstic acid market, analysts have segmented the market. Segmentation was done on the basis of application, technology and users. Each segment has been explained in more detail using graphical figures. This market split gives the readers an objective view of the global Tungstic Acid Market which is essential for making wise investments.
Fact.MR profiled the following major manufacturers of tungstic acid in its report:
- Indian platinum
- Ganzhou CF Tungsten
- Muby chemicals
Access the research methodology prepared by experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=1245
Regional analysis includes
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic , etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS and Russia
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN countries, rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa, rest of MEA)
Get more information –http://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2020/03/30/2008408/0/en/Demand-for-Ready-to-eat-Wet-Soup-to-Exhibit-5-6- CAGR-Through-2029-Availability-of-Non-Vegetarian-Options-Attracting-Profits-Finds-a-Fact-MR-Study.html
The report covers a comprehensive analysis on:
- Market segments
- Market dynamics
- Market size and demand
- Current trends / issues / challenges
- Competition and companies involved
- Value chain
The Tungstic Acid Market report answers the following questions:
- What is the largest share held by the major market players?
- What strategies have proven to be the most beneficial in the tungstic acid market?
- Which region promises the greatest opportunity for new investors during the forecast period 2021 to 2031?
- What factors are likely to present challenges for growth over the forecast period?
- What will the value of total revenue be and at what CAGR growth will consist of over the forecast period 2021 to 2031?
Share your needs and get personalized reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=1245
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. Although our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find information, we believe our USP is the trust clients have in our expertise. Covering a wide spectrum – from automotive and industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, our coverage is extensive, but we make sure that even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in the United States and in Dublin, Ireland. Headquarters based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Contact us with your goals and we will be a competent research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Phone: +1 (628) 251-1583
The head office:
Unit number: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot n °: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Tours,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates